Saturday, May 3, 2008

An ode to my new favorite comic artist

I first found Adam "apelad" Koford on flickr while doing a search for graphic artists. I saw right away that he had quite the following and I immediately jumped on that hobo train. I fell in love with his hobo-kittehs and check back constantly with his blog, hobotopia, for any new work. But there tends to be more activity on his flickr account, where his fans (who at times seem more like a family) are free to comment back and forth with him about the catoon.

This is just one example:



And you can catch the controversy surrounding these cartoons here






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this artist! i just found him and i think his work is absolutely amazing- hes definitely up their on my list of favorite comic artists along with Jack Kirby and Yoshitaka Amano!