Sunday, August 5, 2007

salutations


I say thank you to internet/blogging world for those of you who have decided to check in to this humble little blog. I intend to use this blog as a way to express myself on topics of art, my photography business, fashion, cooking, life, and whatever else tickles my fancy at the moment. So welcome, enjoy, and comment freely. Good or bad, all comments are welcomed...unless it is spamming.

I am a photographer, very green to the game, and trying to make time for my art while still holding down a day job that pays the bills. My website is www.makeascene-photography.com.
I also have an online store on etsy.com, www.makeascene.etsy.com

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

You can't believe how silly-happy I am that you're starting a blog! I'm looking forward to reading every single word you write (type) =)

Hoffman said...

All; Kids Holiday Games; Kids Halloween Games; Kids. Flasharcade com offers Monster Truck Maniac Game Internet Gaming Gate is a free online games portal, by skyunion. Extreme Trucks 2 Girl Games Lightning Mcqueen Games FREE Games Play Free Online Games